Thursday 16 February 2012

Hi, it’s Chester.

Here is my take….

Well, we have moved past January, the toughest month of the year for Ontario Golfers.  February is half gone and March is just around the corner.  Can you believe that the golf season is only around 6 weeks away?  I don’t know if it is just me, but this has been one of the easiest winters I have experienced so far.  I hope that that means good things for the start of the golf season, I have my fingers crossed. 

PGA Tour Season….

The start of the PGA Tour Season has been very exciting.  So far I am dubbing this season “The Year of the Comeback”!  The last three weeks have seen huge come from behind winners in the final round that makes for exciting T.V.  Click this link to have a look at the winners so far this year.   I did mention last time that I was looking forward to the AT&T and it did not disappoint.  Tiger started out the first 3 days with a bang, but fell down the leaderboard on Sunday.  That paved the way for the excitement of Phil’s final round magic     It was great to see two of the tours best playing together in the second last group, click this link for the full story.




What’s New in Equipment….

Almost all of the latest and greatest in equipment is now available so get a jump on things and test out some of the new product.  As promised I know move onto the fairway woods to keep your eyes on from Golf Digest’s 2012 HOT LIST.  For the complete list of all clubs on the list click this link.  Future blogposts will feature what hybrids, irons, wedges, putters & golf balls to keep your eyes on as well.  Give me a call or send me an email and I can give you more details or arrange a fitting on these or any other clubs. 
·         Callaway RAZR Fit Fairway – click this link to check it out!
·         Callaway RAZR x Black Fairway
·         Titleist 910F Fairway
·         Titleist 910FD Fairway
·         Adams Speedline Fast 12 Fairway

Visit us at The Toronto Golf & Travel Show….

The Toronto Golf & Travel Show is a good sign that the golf season is just around the corner.  The show is just a few weeks away.  If you want to try out some of the equipment that I mentioned the Golf & Travel Show is a great opportunity to do so.  Click this link to get a $5 off coupon for your entry into the show compliments of Mill Run Golf Club.  Don’t forget to visit us at booth #1417.  For full details and dates on The Toronto Golf & Travel Show click this link.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Chester,
    It's your favorite pupil,player assistant,
    Looking forward to golf season and improving my game. Hitting balls at the Aurora dome and looking for seasonal employment to pay for my addiction.
    Maybe you can put in a good word for me with maintenance?
    Looking forward to your expertise for my game. "impact"
    barry
    The blog is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete